Think You Know Orlando?
Welcome to the orlando...
you only thought you knew!
Orlando is exploding as a region because of assets including a creative and technologically advanced economy, forward-thinking transportation initiatives, and an exceptional quality of life. From M.L.S. soccer to a top-ranked airport, a thriving downtown scene and a booming millennial population, Orlando is not just a great place to visit, it's a great place to invest.
After leading the nation in job growth, Orlando is attracting some of the biggest names in business, creating thousands of high-wage, high-tech jobs in a region traditionally known for tourism. Recently named one of the nation’s most cost-competitive locations, Orlando is an emerging tech and startup hub and Florida's friendliest metro for small businesses.
Here are our top reasons you should consider investing in Orlando!
- Strong talent pipeline. No matter what level of skill is needed — from youthful, just out-of-school graduates to seasoned professionals — Orlando’s labor pool of more than 1.2 million people is well prepared to meet the needs of any employer. Orlando also has plentiful talent well into the future with more than 500,000 students within a 100-mile radius helping to make Florida rank among the top ten states in the nation for talent pipeline. (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Enterprising States)
- Top-ranked infrastructure. Named the 8th best large city in the U.S. for infrastructure (fDi Magazine, 2015), Orlando has perfected the art of getting to and from here with 68 million visitors per year. From exporting products to meeting with clients throughout the world, Orlando offers businesses the efficiency and access they need to grow.
- Variety of real estate options. From ultra-modern high rises to undeveloped acreage and everything in between, Orlando offers a diverse array of residential, commercial and industrial real estate options giving investors any option they can dream up. From a residential perspective, Orlando has it all from rolling hills and lakeside lots to brick-lined streets with craftsman style homes to suburban communities and named among the nation’s top places to live.
- Great environment for business. In a state that is both right-to-work and with no personal income tax, Orlando also offers a business-friendly habitat complete with competitive incentives and unique opportunities for partnership and collaboration.
- Unbeatable quality of life. The region provides a rich lifestyle for residents through cultural opportunities, arts, fashion, music, amateur and professional sports, favorable weather and abundant recreational activities.
Want To Find Out More?
Contact us today at (407) 923-2134 to find an opportunity that not only expands your portfolio, but also provides a reliable return on investment.