Standard home inspections include structural, roofing, exterior finishes, site grading, drainage, garage doors, windows, doors, interior walls and ceilings, appliances, electrical, HVAC systems, plumbing systems, irrigation systems and driveways. Reports are computer generated with supporting digital photographs. Reports are available via on-site printing, email and CD-Rom. All inspections are performed by a Florida Licensed General Contractor and Registered Professional Inspector.
Total Square Feet Including Garage:
- Minimum Fee up to 1,600 SQ. FT. - $260.00
- 1,601 to 1,800 SQ. FT. - $279.00
- 1,801 to 2,000 SQ. FT. - $297.00
- 2,001 to 2,200 SQ. FT. - $310.00
- 2,201 to 2,400 SQ. FT. - $344.00
- 2,401 to 2,800 SQ. FT. - $377.00
- 2,801 to 3,200 SQ. FT. - $407.00
- 3,201 SQ. FT. and above - Please Call for Pricing
- Add $28.00 for Pool / Screen Enclosure
- Add $40.00 for Crawl Space
- Add $125.00 for W.D.O. Inspection
Insurance Discount Survey – $169.00 – ($99.00 if scheduled with standard home inspection). The average homeowner saved $600.00 annually on the wind portion of their homeowner’s insurance
Quarterly Maintenance Inspection – $49.00 per quarter – preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid costly repairs to your home. Let professional staff inspect your home to determine what maintenance items need to be addressed.
Wind-Mitigation Upgrade Recommendations – $195.00 – learn how to add significant protection to your home that can reduce the potential disaster resulting from hurricane conditions.
Indoor Air Quality Sampling – $145.00 for first 3 and $42.00 each after 3 – find out what toxic allergies are in the air that you and your family are breathing.
Information provided courtesy of Chief Inspections