The Vistas at ChampionsGate
The Vistas at ChampionsGate is a luxury, active-family community in the heart of Central Florida, located just minutes away from Walt Disney World, the Omni Hotel and Resort, International Drive, and I-4. Just steps away from two premier, 18 hole championship golf courses designed by golf legend, Greg Norman, The Vistas is a true golfer's paradise.
The Vistas Trails at ChampionsGate provide 3-4 bedrooms with ample space as well as a 2 car garage, perfect for any family size! The Vistas Overlook at ChampionsGate features a new series of Town Home floor plans. They provide 3-4 bedrooms with abundant space as well as a one-car garage, perfect for any family size!
Just steps from the ChampionsGate Golf Course, the Resort style amenities including a swimming pool, spa and State-of-the-Art Resort Clubhouse clubhouse equipped with a fitness center, game room and golf simulator, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping means the entire family can live each day to the fullest.
A SELECTION OF RESIDENCES
TOWN HOME MODEL IMAGES
RESORT FLYOVER IMAGES
homeowners association fees
The Overlook / The Trails at The Vistas Town Homes
- Homeowner's Association Dues - $196.64
- Vistas Club - $150,00
Total Fees per Month - $346.64
2017 Fiscal Tax Year Fees
- Debt Service - $452.96 Annually
- Operations & Maintenance - $305.21 Annually
Total Fees per Annum - $758.17
- Basic Cable / Telephone / Internet - Brighthouse Networks
- Valet Trash Service - Invisible Waste
- Exterior Painting Of Building (every 7-10 years as required)
- Exterior Pest Control (as required)
- Roof Replacement (every 30 years)
- Lawn Maintenance (Down to Earth, Inc - Master Association)
- Gated Main Entrance (Master Association)
- Resort Style Clubhouse
- Resort Style Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
- Golf Simulator
- Fitness Room
- Games Room
- Catering Kitchen
- $5,000 at reservation
- balance of 10% of the purchase price is required within 15 days of execution
- the remainder of a 30% deposit is required within 90 days*
- final balance due at closing
As far as legal fees, when purchasing units by cash, associated closing costs will total approximately 3.5% of the purchase price, which will include all title fees, administrative and recording fees, as well as insurance on the unit for the initial year.
All units carry a 1.5% Gross Commission payable to our Refer50 Partners against the purchase price of the units sold, minus any contributions made to the buyer on behalf of the partnership. Full commission payment is received at closing will be payable to our Refer50 Partner within 10 business days of commission being received by Global Real Estate Services, as per Refer50 Partner Program.
refer a client
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but should not be relied upon. All information should be verified before entering into any contract that is legally binding. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.