The Bear's Den Club
The Bear’s Den Club will give vacation home buyers, renters and avid golfers the unique opportunity to invest in the first-ever vacation rental community inspired by golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
The last piece of world-renowned Reunion Resort, The Bear’s Den Club will be a gated enclave featuring Orlando’s highest-end vacation homes with breathtaking panoramic views. The development will include privately owned vacation homes surrounding the 17th and 18th holes of Reunion Resort’s Tradition Course, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and one of almost 300 golf courses he’s helped design worldwide. The Golden Bear has had significant influence on the community’s design.
The Bear’s Den Club — located in Orlando’s tourism corridor just a few miles from Walt Disney World resort, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld — will be the first vacation home project bearing the personal touch of the Golden Bear.
Choose from 5 featured builders in a limited release of strategically placed Villas, Townhouses, Family Homes, and Custom Golf View Homes all located within a Private Members Club at Reunion Resort - starting at $769,900.
THE GOLDEN BEAR
No name is more synonymous with greatness in the sport of golf than the name Jack Nicklaus, nicknames "The Golden Bear" – the player, the designer, the philanthropist, and the good-will ambassador.
RESERVE YOUR OPPORTUNITY
Lots 1 - 19 Floor Plan Options- Exclusively built by City Homes
Arlington – 3,512 Sq.Ft – $769,990
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, Media Room (Optional 5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bathrooms)
St. Andrews – 3,990 Sq.Ft. – $857,990
6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Bonus Room
Magnolia – 4,313 Sq.Ft. – $927,990
7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms, Theater & Bonus Room
Pebble Beach – 4,582 Sq.Ft. – $927,990
6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms, Bonus Room
Augusta – 4,749 Sq.Ft. – $997,990
7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms, Loft, Media Room
Legacy – 4,945 Sq.Ft. – $1,013,990
8 Bedrooms, 8 Bathrooms, Bonus Room
*Pricing subject to change without notice
Custom Build Homes on lots 20 – 52
Lots range from $310K through $550K
Homes are fully custom options on lots 20 though 52, to the owner’s specification.
(Subject to easements and roof line height limits of 40ft.)
THE BEAR'S DEN AT A GLANCE
- A blend of strategically placed Villas, Townhouses, Family Homes, and Custom Golf View Homes
- Private Gated Entrances - Exclusive access for Bear's Den Club Owners and Guests only
- A Reunion Resort Members’ Nicklaus Course Clubhouse overlooking 18th fairway
- A Private Bear’s Den Clubhouse and Resort Pool, Private Dining, Men's & Women's Private Lounges, Concierge and Check-In
- Sports Amenities – 18 Hole Nicklaus designed Putting Course, Tennis, Basketball, Pickle Ball, Bocce Ball
- Located at the corner of Tradition Boulevard and Grand Traverse Parkway overlooking the 17th and 18th Fairways of the Nicklaus Tradition Course at Reunion Resort.
Bear's Den Club Membership - $200.00 per Month
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION FEES - $460.00 per month
- Digital Cable T.V.
- High-Speed Internet
- Home Phone
- Mail Service
- Pest Control (includes Termite Bond and Monthly Spraying)
- Private Swimming Pool Maintenance/Cleaning
- Lawn, Landscape Maintenance and Irrigation
- Annual Exterior Cleaning of Home
- 24-hour Roaming Security
- Trash Collection
- City Homes
- Triton Builders
- Landmark Homes
- McNally Construction Group
- Legacy Custom Built Homes
JACK NICKLAUS PERSONAL RESIDENCE - LOT 51 & 52
Executives from Citicommunities LLC— a diversified, vertically integrated, real estate investment and development firm — joined golf legend and course designer Jack Nicklaus on Saturday, December 10, for a celebratory groundbreaking to mark the launch of The Bear’s Den Club, a new luxury vacation-rental community inspired by Nicklaus and the first of its kind.
LOT Buying Process
- Reservations Available
- 10% at contract
- Balance at close - 30 day close
- Vertical construction must commence with 12 months from lot closing, with completion within 30 months of lot closing
LOT & CUSTOM HOME BUILD PROCESS
- Reservations Available
- 10% at contract
- 10% at building permit
- Balance at close - building time will depend on floor plan selected
All units carry a 1.5% Gross Commission payable to our Refer50 Partners against the purchase price of the units sold, minus any contributions made to the buyer on behalf of the partnership. Full commission payment is received at closing will be payable to our Refer50 Partner within 10 business days of commission being received by Global Real Estate Services, as per Refer50 Partner Program.
refer a client
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but should not be relied upon. All information should be verified before entering into any contract that is legally binding. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.