Dining in Orlando has real character. With more than 30 character dining locations across Orlando, a great meal becomes a memorable experience as guests come face-to-face with some of Orlando's most loved characters. From enchanting princesses to classic characters or holiday icons, attractions and hotels offer fun-filled meals that are sure to please both kids and the kid-at-heart.
Bring your appetite and your best selfie pose for a few of our favorite character dining meals in Orlando available both inside and outside the theme park gates.
1. Trattoria al Forno, located on Disney's Boardwalk, will roll out its brand new character dining experience on April 2. The Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast features a hearty breakfast and table-side visits from characters like Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.
2. At the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World, the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & his Pals is offered every Thursday and Saturday at Ravello restaurant. The breakfast features an omelette station, charcuterie, an assortment of fresh breads and homemade jams and a children's buffet.
3. If you're craving some classic American BBQ, Mickey's Backyard BBQ at the Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort is a must-see. Guests enjoy a buffet filled with picnic favorites, a live country band and line dancing with Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Chip ‘n Dale.
4. The Loews Royal Pacific Resort offers guests two different ways to dine with Universal favorites like Scooby Doo, Woody the Woodpecker and the Minions. The hotel's Island Dining Room offers a character breakfast on Sundays and a character dinner on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
5. Located in Disney's Contemporary Resort, Chef Mickey's hosts an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. Guests can pal around with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck and Goofy during their meal.
6. In the heart of Universal Studios, at Café La Bumba, the Superstar Character Breakfast offered Thursdays through Saturdays, includes a breakfast buffet with the company of family favorites like Nickelodeon's Dora, Diego and SpongeBob SquarePants, plus friends from Universal's Despicable Me. With breakfasts, guests also receive access to an exclusive viewing spot during the Superstar Character Parade.
7. The holidays mean Grinchmas at Universal and guests can enjoy the Grinch and Friends Character Breakfast during this time. Located in Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous, in Universal's Islands of Adventure, the Grinch and Whos from Whoville pay a visit to diners enjoying a breakfast buffet.
8. l Nestled away in EPCOT's Norway pavilion, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall hosts royal banquets throughout the day in a medieval-inspired castle. Guests are treated to classic Norwegian cuisine and table-side visits from Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Princess Aurora and Ariel. (See top photo).
9. Fine dining meets a storybook fairytale at Cinderella's Royal Table. Located in Cinderella Castle, chose between a charming breakfast in the morning, a regal lunch or dinner later in the day. During the meal in the Grand Hall, guests are joined by classic Disney princesses.
10. Located in Shamu Stadium, Dine with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando, combines a delicious meal with an educational session on what makes these whales such unique animals and little things we all can do to help save valuable ocean resources and habitats.