The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) reports that U.S. infrastructure is crumbling and investments are needed in order to compete globally for jobs. Meanwhile, Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features.
Current or upcoming transportation infrastructure investments include:
- $2.3 billion in I-4 Ultimate, an overhaul of Interstate 4 which connects the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean;
- $3.5 billion express train connecting Orlando to Miami called Brightline by All Aboard Florida;
- $3.1 billion expansion at Orlando International Airport;
- $1.6 billion creation of the Wekiva Parkway, completing Orlando’s beltway system;
- $650 million expansion at Port Canaveral;
- $800 million investment in the region’s commuter rail system, SunRail, and;
- $50 million investment in coast-to-coast bike trail.
Improvements to Orlando’s competitive product offerings include:
- Florida Advanced Manufacturing Research Center, a $500 million facility that is home to the world’s first industry-led smart sensor consortium, BRIDG;
- Creative Village, the $1 billion home to creative professionals and students in the creative professions at the upcoming $207 million University of Central Florida and Valencia College joint downtown campus; and
- Health Village, the $350 million cornerstone for Florida Hospital.
And thanks to Orlando’s thriving tourism industry, the region has been enabled to make substantial enhancements to the quality of life amenities in the region, including:
- a brand new Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center ($488 million);
- renovations to the Camping World Stadium ($207.7 million);
- the Orlando City (MLS) Soccer Stadium ($155 million); and
- an upcoming Sports Entertainment Complex ($200 million) adjacent to the Amway Center, built in 2010 and home to the Orlando Magic (NBA) and Orlando Solar Bears (ECHL).
And all of this is on top of the region’s existing infrastructure which has earned recognition for Orlando as a top 10 “American Cities of the Future” by FDI Magazine.
We have a saying in Orlando...
"You DON'T Know The Half Of It"
Considering Orlando... Contact The Experts
The experts at The Orlando Agency specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens and Out-Of-State clients in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Vacation & Resort Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida - work with the leading brokerage!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando’s most popular communities, and provide honest and accurate information at every step. From building, furnishing, renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client’s investment can maximize its full potential consistently and provide a solid return of investment funds.
Source: Orlando Economic Development Commission